copy of nanoSANIT
- Uniqe conomic device for automatic dosing of disinfectant on hands using mist.
- The device is designed for any high-traffic area, such as business and shopping centers, production facilities, medical centers and administrative buildings.
- A simple solution for managing strict hygienic and preventive measures in your operation.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Touchless hand disinfectant stand.
The device works on the principle of atomization of the liquid, which creates a fine mist. This will ensure a sufficient coverage of the hands with disinfectant.
Saving of disinfectant. Compared to other available hand sanitizer, the disinfectant savings are more than 80%.
Advantages of the device ...
- low operating costs -7500 doses from one liter of disinfectant solution
- tank capacity 2 liters - 15,000 doses
- maintenance-free automatic operation
- disinfection of both hands at once
- battery powered (12 Ah - 120 hours)
- contactless operation
- environmentally friendly
- gentle on the skin
- no aerosol fumes are released into the air
- compatibility with common disinfectants
- guarantee of availability of spare parts and warranty and post-warranty service
- possibility to connect with automatic door opening or turnstiles (NO relay)
- configuration using the built-in web server (WIFI)
- as a manufacturer, we are also able to meet individual requirements
Use in plants and facilities with an increased frequency of people such as ...
- shopping centers and commercial operations
- production facilities
- medical facilities
- restaurant and catering facilities
- operations with increased demands on hygiene
- cultural centers
- Input voltage
- 195 - 255 V AC
- Working temperature
- -15 °C až +40 °C
- Output short circuit protection
- 1 min. (Peak)
- Puncture resistance
- 3000 V AC
- Electrical safety
- EN 60950-1:2003
- EN 61000-3-2:2002